Join the first Sustainability Virtual Career Fair to attract top talent from the C-Suite to the frontline team.
When: Thursday, October 4, 2018 from 11:00am – 3:00pm PDT. Recruiters can choose their own online chat times during the event.
Who: Business, government agencies, NGOs, and academic institutions are all welcome to recruit.
The event is free to attend for jobseekers! Since it is online, you can attend the event from anywhere! Jobseekers please register here. Registration remains open until the event is over, but you will want to create your profile and upload your resume/cv beforehand.
Top Reasons to Participate for Recruiters
- Lower recruiting costs by using our online virtual solution to screen and recruit quality candidates
- Interact in your own chat room with the option to conduct video interviews
- Unlimited access to all registered candidates’ information including exporting electronic resumes
- Save time, travel, and staff required to participate in all day, on-site events
- Eliminate transportation and overhead costs associated with booth design and production
Together we will continue to grow green jobs and the number of organizations embedding sustainability into strategy.