• First of all, you will have to turn off your HP laptop.
• Also, you need to consider removing your battery if it is removable.
• Then, you will have to safely disconnect the power cable to finish off the power supply from your laptop.
• After that, you will have to press and hold the ‘Power button’ for 10 to 15 seconds.
• Now, you should release it and reinsert your battery to your HP laptop.
Doing so will hard reset your HP laptop and you can resolve the Hp Laptop Plugged In Not Charging problems.https://www.hpprintersupportpro.com/blog/hp-laptop-plugged-in-not-charging/
Hp Laptop Plugged In Not Charging
Oh bother! No topics were found here!
You must be logged in to create new topics.